Friday 28 June 2019

FAMILY REUNION

I never get tired of sharing my stories, both here, and in full-sized novels. I have several projects in the works and hope to have more of them available in the near future. However, I wanted to direct your attention to my newest addition.

My second book, FAMILY REUNION, has been released. If you're inclined to mystery-thrillers with a hint of a ghost story included, then this could be for you.

RC's wife and daughter left to attend the annual family reunion in the old hometown. They never returned and no one seems to know what happened. RC eventually exhausts all of his resources and tries to settle down to get on with his life. He becomes somewhat of a recluse and cuts all ties with his family. But that image of his wife and daughter continues to burn into his subconscience and never lets go. Ten years has gone by, and many family reunions have come and gone. As he looks again at that precious photo, he makes a decision to attend the reunion for one last time, not knowing that the road ahead will take him to places he has never been to.

Available through Amazon.
   

1 comment: